Politica de confidențialitate
It is designed to ensure your privacy. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal data. By using this site, you consent to the processing of personal data as described on this page.
Personal data – any information about an identified or identifiable person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data.
Data subject – a person whose personal data are processed.
Child – person under 16 years old.
We – www.alfadevelopers.ro
Data protection principles
We are committed to respecting the following principles:
- Processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activity is carried out in accordance with the law. We always respect your rights. We can provide you with additional processing information at your request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose of data collection.
- The processing is done with as little data as possible in order to perform the needed operation.
- Processing is done for a limited period of time. We will not store personal data longer than necessary.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of the data.
Right of the data subject:
- The right to information – you have the right to know if your personal data is processed, what data is collected, how it is obtained, why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – you have the right to access the data collected about you. You have the right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right to change – you have the right to request the rectification of your personal data that are incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to delete – you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict the processing – you have the right under certain conditions to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to the processing – you have the right under certain conditions to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to carry data – You have the right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data in electronic format or where it is possible to transfer it directly to another processor.
- The right to lodge a complaint – in the event that you have requested your personal data and your application has been refused, an explanation will be provided. Please contact us to resolve any issues related to personal data requests.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent to any aspect related to the processing of personal data.
What data we collect
Information provided by you
Here can be included the email address, name, phone, address, etc. This information is stored for the purpose of being able to serve your request such as online order processing, commercial offers, information about our products and services.
Information collected automatically
This may include information automatically stored in cookies and other session tools. This information is stored to improve your browsing experience, site functionality or site usage statistics.
How we use your personal data:
- For providing information about our products and services, processing your requests, communicating with you.
- To improve the browsing experience.
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations.
All data is used in accordance with the law and with your consent.
Who else can access your data
We do not disclose your personal data to foreign entities. We may disclose your personal data to the competent public authorities if required by law.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your data safe. We use security protocols for data transfer (eg HTTPS). Where possible the data will be anonymized. The web hosting provider provides us with firewall systems, spam filter, etc. Even if we do everything we can to keep your data safe, we are committed to notifying the competent authorities if we detect a breach of personal data security. We will also notify you if there is any suspicion of leakage of your personal data.
We do not intend to collect data about children. We do not target children with our products and services.
Cookies and othe technologies
- Necessary cookies – cookies that are needed to be able to access important functionalities of the site such as language selection, authentication in the client account, etc. They do not collect personal data.
- Preferences cookies – cookies that make browsing more enjoyable and allow the delivery of personalized content. For example, keeping the email address to be entered automatically at login.
- Analytics cookies – are used to create statistics of use and performance of the site.
- Marketing cookies – are used to deliver ads relevant to you, depending on the content accessed on the site. These are set by third party companies such as Google, Facebook, etc.
You can also change your consent to cookies at any time by accessing “Privacy” section of our website.
Changes to this policy
The last update was made on 02/20/2022